Tuesday, January 15

REALLY????.......REALLY???????....*sigh*



Jackass of the week Kevin McCullough



According to his article he fucking says, and i shit you not.

"And because of the digital chip age in which we live - "Mass Effect" can be customized to sodomize whatever, whoever, however, the game player wishes."

WOW. Oh thats not all folks.

"With it's "over the net" capabilities virtual orgasmic rape is just the push of a button away."

he later updates, after receiving an EPIC amount of hate mail

1. "The most realistic sex acts..." - from the YouTube footage I saw, I still concur, to me these acts are the most realistic put in video games - that I have seen. In the lesbian version one woman's hand appears to stimulate the crotch of the other passing between the legs. Today many of the more perv-oriented gamer-nerds took delight in describing for me the detailed description of games they claim are MORE realistic... Ok fine, I'll take them at their word, but for me the statement stands...

2. "One can custom design the shape, form, bodies, race, hair style, breast size of the images..." Evidently the only thing I got wrong on this was the breast size, though I would like someone to explain to me how the female characters end up having different sizes again on the YouTube footage I witnessed with my own eyes... But the rest of it was true. race, hair style, color - etc.

WTF!!!!, this is from looking at youtube footage, HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO TRY THE GODDAMN GAME BEFORE SPEWING YOUR FUCKING PROPAGANDA, OR WAIT WHAT ABOUT NOT WRITING SHIT ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT,......BUT THEN AGAIN HOW WILL I MANIPULATE DUMB ASSES.

No comments: