Friday, January 8

What I got in the mail today!


Today in the early morning I ran to my mailbox to see if I had received my Flip HD case, nope not here yet. The guy that sold it to me on Ebay has had well over 4 weeks to deliver and nothing, bad feedback is due today. The other thing I was looking for was my copy of Slackers, from Amazon. I bought it used from some seller, that still has another week to get here before I slam them with a money back email. But something I had ordered a few days ago off Ebay arrived today. A copy of "The Last Broadcast", a little bit of information on this film: FROM WIKIPEDIA The Last Broadcast is a 1998 horror film made by Stefan Avalos and Lance Weiler. The film was produced digitally using inexpensive PC-based hardware and software
So it's in the same vein as Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity, it's not really known and apparently there is two versions of the DVD the one I got happens to be the first released version shitty quality and very rare. The other is a re-release from 2006 with better quality sound and picture. Hopefully I can manage to get that one sometime soon.
Another nice thing I got today was my Netflix copy of the recently released "Ichi" titled by fans as the "girl Zatoichi", I had no clue this was released till I read a review somewhere in a magazine. Hopefully it's not cheesy and way better than that piece of shit ZATOICHI with Beat Takeshi....horrid piece of shit. Expect myself to review both of these on my Youtube channel. Located by searching for THEREALXXTUBBYXX on Youtube.

My question to all of you is have you guys seen the mockumentary The Poughkeepsie Tapes? Leave me comments I would love to see how many actually saw it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

no i have not, but where did u c it at? im talkn about the The Poughkeepsie Tapes